Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Why dont Muslims speak out against terrorism?

  1. #21
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Why dont Muslims speak out against terrorism?

    Who cares? If someone is using a faith to brain wash followers into acts of suicide and terrorism, I already know all I need to know. If you are going to claim to follow true Christian beliefs to the end, one would always "love an enemy" and "turn the other cheek" at least in my opinion. How is that gonna set with the moral president? The road has a lot of twists and blind spots, doesn't it? I hate to say it, but I like the Old Testament, "An eye for an Eye", best. You can take almost any very old text and bend it to say what you want, I've seen several versions of the Koran, one from Saudi brought back after Bush the first, and it seemed to deal a lot with anger and cash. The terror aspect , I didn't give much thought to till later.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why dont Muslims speak out against terrorism?

    ??? was all of that directed to me?
    Cant we all just get along?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •